Funny Business, is a light hearted look at some very serious issues that your business or organization have to address.
Website: http://sites.google.com/site/thestephenjamescomedytroupe/

Monday, March 29, 2010

3 amigos plus 2!

In my hometown of Flint, Michigan things are tough. The economy is in the crapper but then again, it’s tough all over. That’s why you need to read this.

We have to find new ways to cut cost and still increase production and brand exposure. That’s why I and a group of like minded individuals and companies have joined together in creating an ALLIANCE!

An alliance is more than just networking and falls short of starting a new company together.

One of my alliances is with a group of events promoters. We’ve come together to help cut costs of advertising and promotions. By doing this we have tripled our buying power and quadrupled (okay, so what’s the word you use when 5 people are involved?) our promotion strength. Each of our Alliance members’ concentrates on just one aspect of promotion thereby, letting each of us do a fantastic job on one task and when it “comes together” WOW! We got this!

I have done the same with a group out of Flint Michigan, Teton Business Solutions. They’re a HR outsourcing company, working with others doing their hiring, payroll, training and a whole lot more. But these people have the “ALLIANCE” mentality!

For them its not just about having a new company on their roster, it’s about having a new friend to help succeed! I mean it’s crazy that in this day and age that they really, really want to help me and my businesses grow! I’m not just a number; I’m part of their ALLIANCE!

Look, I could spend hours and hours working HR and doing payroll and doing training and etc and etc. Plus spend all the hours learning how best to control my HR overhead and figuring out taxes and how to best prepare my forms correctly or I can just find me a new friend that I can align with that has all the information and expertise I need to run my HR department!

It just makes good sense (Dollars and Cents) to do it!

I endorse Teton Business Solutions for your companies HR needs, no matter what size it is, two employees to two thousand, these people are the ones to align with!

Make a great decision today! Call, write, email or click on this link; Teton Business Solutions, I guarantee you’ll be forever grateful to me.

Till later, remember; We’re all in this together! Are you in Alliance?

Stephen James Comedy Improv & Human Resource Training Consultant Flint, Michigan

If you’re looking to re-energize your Sales Force, inspire your Marketing Department or to encourage your Board to think “Out of the Box”, “The Stephen James Comedy Troupe Corporate Team Building” will work together with you in delivering the message you want to give! Team Building will always be a top priority for today's organizations. Building effective teamwork through leading edge corporate and organizational team building programs is one of “The Stephen James Comedy Troupe” (Corporate Team Training) greatest capabilities! And we make it so much FUN! CONTACT US AT: Email: stephenjamescomedy@gmail.com Phone: 810-618-7517 Website: http://sites.google.com/site/thestephenjamescomedytroupe

Funny Business is a humorous look at some serious issues your business or organizations have to address. http://funnybusinessbystephenjames.blogspot.com/