Funny Business, is a light hearted look at some very serious issues that your business or organization have to address.
Website: http://sites.google.com/site/thestephenjamescomedytroupe/

Friday, January 14, 2011

Revealing my secret New Year’s resolutions!


1.      My attitude is the only thing that I have control over: wake up every morning with prayer/meditation, thankfulness and positive attitude.
2.      I will start everyday by telling my wife how much I love her.
3.      I will stretch out my body every morning before and after getting out of bed at 7 a.m.
4.      I will have breakfast every morning and I will read an inspirational book, during breakfast time. (While I wait for my Wife to get ready.)
5.      I will take vitamins including herbal supplements.
6.      I will walk my wife out to the car every morning, then take a walk or go workout.
7.      I will exercise everyday, sometimes at the gym with my wife, sometimes by talking a walk with her, some form of physical activity everyday.
8.      I will write every morning for at least one hour.
9.      At the end of everyday I will ask myself the questions “What did I accomplish today and what good did I do for someone else”.
10.   I will make a check list of things to do for every upcoming workday and check off the things I’ve accomplished at the end of the day. (I will not fret over what was not done; just move them over to the next days list.)
11.   I will set my alarm to go off 3 times a day; I will pray and think about my loved ones at those times. (But not only at those times.)
12.   I will meet my wife at the door when she comes home every workday, hug her and take time to talk with her about our day.
13.   I will not eat after 8pm.
14.   I will pray with my wife every night before falling asleep by 10pm. (But, not before I tell my wife again, how much I love her.)

That’s mine, what’s yours? stephenjamescomedy@gmail.com


If you’re looking to re-energize your Staff, inspire your Marketing Department or to encourage your Board to think “Out of the Box”, “The Stephen James Comedy Troupe Corporate Team Building” will work together with you in delivering the message you want to give! Team Building will always be a top priority for today's organizations. Building effective teamwork through interactive  "Improv games" is one of “The Stephen James Comedy Troupe” (Corporate Team Training) greatest capabilities! And we make it so much FUN! 
CONTACT US AT:Email: stephenjamescomedy@gmail.com